How to buy
How to buy
- 1. Choose Your vehicle!
- Make your inquiries by e-mail or at website and receive the CIF price by e-mail. If the vehicle has been under offer to another customer, the vehicle may become available to you later.
Please contact us in a few days. Or you can find another vehicle and make inquiries again.
- 2. Request
- If you agree with the CIF price, request Proforma Invoice(P/I) and Purchase Agreement(P/A). We will hold the vehicle for you up to 48 hours from the time we issued the P/I and P/A.
- 3. Payment
- Make 100% payment of the total CIF cost By Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) within 2 business days.You need to pay money transfer charge at your bank, because it is not included to CIF price.Send T/T transfer copy by e-mail to us.
- 4. Booking Your Vehicle
- After we acknowledge the receipt of your payment, we will re-confirm the followings by email:
your Consignee (owner-to-be for the vehicle): for B/L
your Notify Party (person who receives the notice of ship's arrival): for B/L (Bill of Lading)
your Documents Destination Address (DHL delivery address) We need Full Name, Full Address and Phone Number for ALL of the above.
After re-confirming the above with you, we will book your vehicle on the ship sailing to the port of your conveniences.
- 5. Shipping Schedule
- We will send you the shipping schedule around the ship's departure date(s). Please be informed that the ship's name / schedule are subject to changes due to shipping company's reasons and they are beyond our (BF's) control. These are expected changes in this business.
- 6. Final Check for Bill of Lading (B/L) Documents
- Shipping company will send us B/L documents 10-12 days after the ship's departure. We will send you PDF file of the B/L documents by e-mail. Please CHECK THE SCAN VERY CAREFULLY.
*You may not be able to amend the B/L once we send it out to you.
- 7. Dispatch B/L Documents
- After receiving your confirmation on the PDF file of the B/L documents,we will start sending out the documents to you by DHL.
Tracking Number and link will be notified to you immediately.
- 8. Delivery of the Vehicle to you
- Pick up the vehicle(s) at your port. Make sure you bring all necessary documents.
We make the Export erasure
The customer is to Export erasure
Payment: US dollars or Japanese yen (as of the sale price)
Your bill: English, both Japanese corresponding.
Delivered: We carried into your designated yard